Tuesday, July 19, 2011

things kids say

"Abby feels like a pig."

"What do you mean?"

"She was born in a pig. I was born in a dog."


"My doctor said I'm not getting enough calcium since I stopped eating cereal, so I need a constant supply of milk at night."


"My dad made his world famous chili, and by world famous, I mean world famous. And well, by that I mean it could be."


"I'm looking for a princess to marry, would you want to marry me?"

"We can meet later, I'm busy now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I have to get busy now."

"I've asked all the princesses and no one wants to marry me. I guess I'll get my horse and go live by the river."

"Go back home and cry."


"I wish I wasn't a spider."

"But you're not a spider."

"If I was I wish I wasn't a spider."


"You have a best friend? Just like I have a best friend? Oh, that's very nice Kai. We could be sisters."


"You're my dad and you growed up to be a real princess."


"They call her a toy poodle, but she's really a real dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment