Saturday, May 28, 2011

Things that boys should not say to girls they are the least bit interested in

- While on a date with a girl who lives at home: After the girl has to answer a phone call from a parent, a boy should not ask, "Do your parents know where you are?" then proceed to smile creepily and make a *wink wink* face at the girl.

- "Let's get married," should not be followed by the words, "You seem hassle free."

- When complimenting a girl whose mother you have seen pictures of: "Your mom is beautiful, and so are you."

8 comments:

  1. It'd be great to see how quotes from kids match up next to quotes from clueless guys on subjects such as these. Who'd come out on top I can't help but wonder...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, I'll go first:

    Best pick up line ever - "Luisa, I think you're so nice."

    Sold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine:
    "Kai, I love you."

    Kids are winning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And boys never call me "Kai Kai Princess"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Augh! Kill me already!

    How about...

    "Yeah, we're gonna go see Grammy this weekend. She cooks almost as good as you."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids tell the truth. What a compliment!

    I also like this one: "More Kai, more Kai"

    So charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg so can you lone one of those out or are parents weird about that kinda thing still...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I'll ask! I need a kid to get into Fairyland anyway.

    ReplyDelete